Friday, January 8, 2010

WEST HALL DUAL - Tuesday, January 12th

Next Tuesday January 12th, we will have a dual match with West Hall Youth Program along with the Commerce High School Team. The match will be at West Hall High School in Oakwood. West Hall Youth is a new program with all 1st year wrestlers. Because of their limited numbers, we will only be able to take about a dozen of our kids who I could match up where they would get a couple good matches each. I need a response from these parents ASAP that your child will be able to attend. I will have room in my car to carry at least 6 kids with me if transportation is an issue for any parents just let me know. Below is a list of kids who will have the opportunity to wrestle alongside our Varsity Tigers:

Lambdin Hardy
Cutter Love
Alex Vandiver
Russ Johnson
Christian Werner
Donshae Gaither
RJ Vivians
Daniel Killcoyne
John Bradley
Dakota Kesler
Devin Deadwyler

School is located at 5506 Mcever Rd, Oakwood, Ga. 30566